Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Premium for 0.99 redirect problem

Premium for 0.99 redirect problem

Hello, I recently clicked the get premium for 0.99 ad while using spotify not realizing I was still logged into an old account on the website. It automatically put the premium on my old account even though I clicked the ad on my new account.  I cancelled the payment and premium for the old account but when I try to get the offer for the account I am currently using I keep getting redirected back to the payment screen. Is there anyway for me to get this offer on the account I am using now?

4 Replies

Hey, @J-Mart! Welcome to the community.

Have you previously subscribed to Premium with this account in the past? Please note, the .99 cent offer is only valid to first time Premium subscribers.

- Jiana

Thank you. I have never used premium before apart from the 7 day free trial.

Hi, @J-Mart! In this case, because you've used the 7 day trial promotion on this account, you will not be able to take advantage of the .99 promotion as it is targeted towards new Premium subscribers only.

I hope this helps!

- Jiana

The free trial just ended today. I tried many times before the trial to sign up and it did the same thing. Every time I try to go premium it automatically comes up as the 0.99 deal and there's no regular price premium option. By the looks of it I won't even be able to upgrade until this deal is over and I'm stuck paying full price..

Suggested posts