Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Premium for Family payment failure

Premium for Family payment failure

I'm a student in singapore who is abroad for the entirety of summer break, and because I am underage, i use a top-up style debit card to pay for premium for family; I'm in japan for the break and was trying to change payment setting for the summer, and as I leave my debit card empty for the break, Im trying to use a prepaid visa card that i bought here to do so. I've even had to change the country to Japan as "my card is in japan". Everytime i try to top up, on any browser or phone using the card or my paypal I just get an error saying "Oops! Something went wrong, please try again.". None of the solutions I find online seem to work, and the premium is about to cut off. There is nothing wrong with the card as I have paid for premium on a prepaid card before, but this is the first time i have gotten this error on spotify. Premium for family and spotify premium is a great plan but the errors I get are vexing beyond belief since there seems to be nothing wrong and the error does not give any information.

Screen Shot 2017-07-14 at 12.59.54 PM.png
3 Replies

Update: My card has been charged yet I receieved the 2-day notice until premium termination.

Update 2: Checked the receipts from spotify, it seems I had been charged twice for family subscription yet I dont have premium somehow. 

Screen Shot 2017-07-27 at 12.17.29 PM.png

Update 2: Checked the receipts from spotify, it seems I had been charged twice for family subscription yet I dont have premium somehow. 

Suggested posts