Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Premium for Student SheerID Verification not processed but account was charged

Premium for Student SheerID Verification not processed but account was charged

Hello. I applied for the Student Discount and my account was charged. Upon verification with SheerID and uploading all necessary documents to prove my enrollment as a student in a listed university, SheerID redirected me to a SheerID log-in site which I have no account with. My Spotify has not yet been updated despite payment and uploading all necessary documents. Please help.

4 Replies

Hello @karlakat and welcome to the community! 

A temporary charge goes through even if the student verification was successful or not. But it is only temporary charge on your credit card and they should disappear in a few days. 

The only charge that you actually have to pay for is if you were successfully verified for the student discount.

Feel free to contact me if you need any further information 

Have a nice day 🙂 

Hi! I have the same problem, but it's asking me the mensual payment and  finish with the process  of SheerId, so when is  the charge gonna desappear?

Hello @Vm25!

In this case a recommend you to contact Sheer ID via this form. The verification process is all up to them.

Let me know how it works! 🙂

I already contacted them but i had no reply, the charge it's still there and i've paid my suscription too, so i have two charges now...

Suggested posts