Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Premium for students

Premium for students

So yeah

I wanted to buy Spotify Premium with discount for students and school students, I'm school student so okey. I punched in number of credit card etc. then I needed to confirm that I'm a student or school student, there was only option for college and I'm in highschool. I choosen College nearest to me but then Spotify wanted me to sign on College site. I backed of and now I don't have money or premium. Any help or refund?

4 Replies

Hey @wonszmaciek, welcome to the Spotify Community!

The payment on your statement should show as pending/pre-auth, meaning no money's been taken. The funds should reappear on your statement soon.

Keep in mind that if you want to apply for the student discount, you'll need to be enrolled at an accredited college or university.

Have a great day 🙂

Hi spotify, I have previously paid for student premium with the Hulu package but neither of them are working. I never recieved an email for my Hulu login nor has my premium been activated. I would hate to have to pay for it twice. Can you help?

Hola contrate pre estudiante y se hizo el cobro; envie la credencial para mostrar la universidad y sigue sin activarse 

Hey folks, 

@addyaddie  :
If you've paid for this subscription type but you're seeing Free, we'd recommend checking out the steps at:
https://support.spotify.com/account_payment_help/payment_help/i-pay-for-premium-why-am-i-on-free/ 🙂

It's worth checking that the payment isn't Pending, and that you didn't subscribe on a second Spotify account.

Let us know how it goes!

@Sandravmch  :
Sorry for the reply in English. We also have Spanish support via email at https://www.spotify.com/about-us/contact/contact-spotify-account/ 

Thanks for letting us know!

If your college/university doesn’t appear on the list provided, you can request for SheerID to get it added. Just fill in this form and SheerID will email you if it’s accepted to the approved list. If you've already done this, it's worth noting this process can take a minimum of 30 days.

Let us know if this helps 🙂
/M

Suggested posts