Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Premium is gone

Premium is gone

Ive had a spotify premium family subscription for months and suddenly my premium is gone. It says I have a free account now. I was the host of this so I could not have been removed. 

Why is it gone? Is it a internal problem of spotify? Should I take a new subscription? 

Any help would be great.

2 Replies

Hi @SilentD4rkAngel! Welcome to the Spotify Community.

There are a couple things that could have happened, we’ll help you get to the bottom of it.

Are you seeing your playlists when you sign in? Try to log out/ log in and see if your Premium activates. If a log out/ log in doesn’t work check your inbox. Did you get a confirmation email after upgrading?

If you have your subscription confirmation and it’s still not appearing you may have created a second account and upgrade that one by accident. Please follow this guide in our FAQ to find out if you have a second account.

Let us know if you have any questions. Thanks!

Hi. I have the same problem

I have logged out and in again, no result. I see my invoice for january, I have the subscription for a couple of months, confirmed by e-mail. I have no second account and the downgrade was done without me changing anything in my account.

Was there a technical issue?

Please advice

Suggested posts