Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Premium is not working on mobile

Premium is not working on mobile

Just signed up for Spotify premium. Started my 30 day premium trial period before subscription payment. My account says premium, webplayer plays nicely whatever i search, pick.. however mobile App says : FREE, and keep suggesting Premium if I want anything else than Shuffle.. Tried logging out of the app and reinstalling it, no results. My spotify account is linked to my Facebook.

5 Replies

Same with me. Someone help me

Mine is the same, working on all platforms except my phone app. Waiting on a reply to help this. I'm on a family account not linked to Facebook.

Same here! I’m on my family premium thing, I was listening to my music all day and I even used my chromebook to listen to music on Spotify while doing work. I got home and it said my account was free

Me too. My app doesn't work at all now. I was happy with the free version but wanted to listen offline on vacation. No phone support, it says they support twitter and this forum but this question was posted over a month ago with no answer from Spotify... what a joke. Time to switch back to Google play?

I*m also having the same problem. Where is the answer to fix this? 

Suggested posts