Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Premium isn’t working

Premium isn’t working

Hi, yesterday I purchased the student premium subscription and online on the website it says premium but on the app it says free. I’d deleted the app & logged back in but it still says the same, now it’s been 10hours and it’s dtill been the same

1111DFDA-218D-4755-9276-959ADD07CA4A.png
3 Replies

Hey! Welcome to the Spotify Community 🙂
I'm not glad to hear that you are having trouble. May I ask you to confirm that the account you subscribed to and the one you are logging in to are the same? When you successfully upgrade to Spotify Premium, you receive a confirmation email. Please make sure, that when you are logging in to the account, you are using that email. If the username is a ten digit code, please sir the dedicated log in with Facebook tab.
If you are, or if you are having troubles finding the right account, please come back to us and we can look into some further troubleshooting. Best of luck
If you liked my post: Feed my ego with likes 😄
If this post has solved your issue: Please accept this as Solution
Music is a world within itself, it is a language we all understand. ~ Stevie Wonder

Yes that’s the issue can I cancel my subscription and get a refund to put I onto my main account 

I wouldn't do that, unless you need two accounts. You can link both accounts together, to avoid further confusion!

Have a nice day and come back to us if you do want two accounts🙂
If you liked my post: Feed my ego with likes 😄
If this post has solved your issue: Please accept this as Solution
Music is a world within itself, it is a language we all understand. ~ Stevie Wonder

Suggested posts