Premium

Country

India

Device

Samsung Galaxy s9

Operating System

Android Pie

My Question or Issue

While buying one year standard (not a student) access using Google Pay UPI I got the amount deducted from my bank account, but page on Spotify payment said the transaction got cancelled. So now I don't have premium access but a huge amount, Rs. 699 deducted from my account! I have tried log-out, log-in thing and the transaction isn't pending from my bank side. So other threads over here are not helping me out. Please refund my money or give me the premium access of 1 year ASAP.

12 Jun 2020 - ₹ 699 Requested by BILLDESK on Google Pay [Paid ₹ 699]-01.jpg
4 Replies

Hi @vishal123 ,

I hope you're doing well! Sorry to hear that you're not having access to your Premium subscription. I'd recommend that you take a look at this article and make sure you follow all the steps.

Let me know how it goes. 🙂

The article you suggested is not helpful at all.

Hey @vishal123,

Thanks for keeping us in the loop. 

Along the lines of what @Brunelicia suggested, it'd be good for you to reach out to your bank to confirm your payment method is enabled for foreign, secure online (and even recurring) purchases. As a heads-up, even if the transaction is not showing as "pending" (but as "completed"), it should be automatically refunded in case the subscription  process didn't go through successfully.

Hope you'll find this info useful. We'll be here if there's anything else we can do for you!

Mario Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Hey @vishal123

Jumping in once more to let you know we created an Ongoing Issue regarding this.

It’s here. It’d be great for you to add your +VOTE and follow its developments. 

We’ll share all the related updates there as soon as we have any!

Mario Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts