Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Premium plan is associated with our partner Sky

Premium plan is associated with our partner Sky

Plan

Premium

My Issue

I have cancelled my free 3 months Premium Deal with Sky (as I am now at the end of the 3 month period).  However, my Spotify account still says  "Your plan is associated with our partner Sky, please refer to Sky for questions regarding your plan."  As a result, I cannot do anything else with the account (I have another deal to add, but can't while it is still associated with Sky).

I have contacted Sky again to advise them of this and they have confirmed that they have cancelled my subscription so there is nothing else they can do.  They have said that I should contact Spotify to resolve or consult the help guides. None of them seem to help?  Can anyone help, please?

Thanks

5 Replies

Hi @Onaed76 !

As long as you have cancelled your current plan through Sky your Spotify should revert to 'free' once the date reaches. Sky should no longer charge you for this.

After that you can just go ahead and add your subscription once again.

All the best!

Robert_WRock Star 11
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Hi @Robert_W,

Thanks for the reply.  However my date has already passed with Sky, so they should no longer be associated with the account but they still are (according to the Spotify subscription page) and my plan has not reverted to free.  Sky say that this is a problem with Spotify not them.  I can't find anyone that will help?

Regards

Dean

Hi Dean,

Thanks for getting back to me 🙂

Could you take a look here, particularly the 'I recived a charge after cancelling' section:

https://support.spotify.com/account_payment_help/payment_help/how-to-cancel-your-subscription/

I hope this helps.

Robert_WRock Star 11
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Did this get resolved and how?

Hey there @JuanPablo1975,

Thanks for reaching out here and welcome to the Community! We'll be happy to help you sort this out 🙂

If your current Premium plan is associated with one of our partners, you'll need to cancel your subscription with them and wait for your current Premium to end.

Sky is the one who manages your billing and subscription and we don't have access with their system. But you can check and confirm your subscription status on your account page, under Your plan.

If you've already canceled your subscription with Sky but your account is still associated with them, we'd recommend visiting their help page here or getting in touch with their support teams.

Hope you'll find this info useful. Give us a shout if you have any other questions!

XeniaModerator
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts