Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Premium pre-paid 12 months and switch to Family?

Premium pre-paid 12 months and switch to Family?

Hello,

Hooked up to a pre-paid plan for Premium that ends december 2018 a whila ago, anyone who knows what happens if I upgrade to Family?

4 Replies

Hello @magbo07, welcome to the community!

When you switch from a single to a family plan, the system will automatically calculate the new payment date based on the amount paid for the annual subscription. It's automatic, you don't need to do anything else 🙂

If you still need help, I'm here for you!

I have Spotify Premium and my brother send me a invitation to familiar plan, I acepted but I dont know if I should continue paying in my account Or the payments are cancel?

This is not true... it did not happen to me!

I have a anual pre-paid individual account and would like to switch to family and system hadn´t calculated only difference, nor gave me an option to pre-pay the difference...

Regads,

William

Hello @williamdrade

Thank you for joining the Spotify Community - we are here to help!

You would need to change your subscription from Premium Individual to Premium Family, and enter a recurring payment method. After you have updated the subscription, the prepaid Premium time which is left on your account will be automatically shortened to account for the price difference between the two plans.

You can enter your account page from here, after this under Available Plans you should be able to see the option - Premium Family. Click there, select Change Plan and follow the steps. 

After you have updated your Premium Plan you should have Premium Family on your account status.

More information on how to set up the new subscription and add members to the plan can be found on our Support page here.

We wish you an awesome day, and remember - if you have any questions, let us know 🙂

Suggested posts