Premium problems

Plan

Free/Premium

Country

Device

Operating System

(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)

My Question or Issue

My family got the premium family plan. My sister emailed me the link to join. I filled out the requirements and pushed submit. Then I got a message saying I couldn’t join. It said we don’t live in the same address but we do. I would like to know why this is happening and how to fix it. Thanks, EmyJ

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

How many people are currently registered as members of the Spotify family plan?

View solution in original post

7 Replies

Hello, I'm Nagi.

You can refer to the following.
Spotify's family plan must live in the same address as the payer. (You must register at the same address.)

Premium For Family - Spotify Help
URL: https://support.spotify.com/us/account_payment_help/premium_for_family/premium-for-family/

---------------------------

If you have any doubts or questions please send me a message any time.

Thank you
a.

Thank you for replying but that is my problem/question. We do live at the same address. When I try to join the plan with the rest of my family, it says I need to live at the same address. I only went on Spotify when my family told me I should join because they are paying for it anyway. The first time I was on Spotify I think I was on premium family already,  when it first kicked me off I didn’t notice. Then my sister told me that I got kicked. She looked at my phone and couldn’t figure out why though. Once we figured it out  (for some reason suddenly Spotify must of though one of us moved or something😆) we spent a while trying to see how to fix it. As you can see, we couldn’t figure it out.

Thank you For message.

How many registered families are there?

families as a whole or individual people? It is just my family with four
people including me.
Marked as solution

How many people are currently registered as members of the Spotify family plan?

Hey @EmyJ,

Thanks for reaching out.

If you and the other family members reside at the same physical address as your sister, then I'd recommend reaching out to Support here. They'll then be able to take a closer look at this issue.

Hope this helps!

MaximSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Thank you for replying! I think My Spotify problem is finally fixed because
of you!

Suggested posts