Plan

Free trying to move to premium

Country

Egypt

Device

MacBook Pro 2019

Operating System

Mac OS X Catalina, Chrome/ Safari, tried both in normal and private browsing

When prompted to enter my credit card number and press proceed, it just keeps loading forever, nothing charged to my credit card, it just gets stuck as it is

3 Replies

Hey @azahran13, thanks for reaching out to the Community!

First, make sure that you didn't get an email confirmation for your Premium subscription (you can also check your account status here) and make sure that your card doesn't have any pending charges (this would mean that your account is already on Premium and you're good to go).

Once you've checked that and there aren't any charges and your account is still on Free, try getting Premium again here using a different browser or private window. 

If you're still having trouble, send me a screenshot of what happens when you attempt to get Premium. Make sure to hide sensitive info when posting to the Community.

Let me know how this goes!

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Hi @Billy-J, Thank you for your answer, however, I didn’t receive any emails for premium subscription and my account is still a free account, no charges to my credit card as well, I've tried the link you've posted and it is still the same issue weather in normal or private browsing

I've attached a photo for what's happening 

Screen Shot 2020-05-26 at 9.18.41 PM.png

Hey @azahran13,

Thanks for the screenshot!

Alright, could you try getting Premium using a different device if available, or try using a different internet connection?

Also, make sure that you haven't tried Premium in the past - since this offer is only applicable to new users who haven't tried Premium.

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts