Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Premium quit working

Premium quit working

I got Spotify premium but when I want to use a premium feature a message pops up to get Spotify premium again
Please help
Screenshot_20170719-221002.png
Screenshot_20170719-220948.png
4 Replies

Hi @jacques123456, welcome to the Spotify Community.

There are a couple things that could have happened, weโ€™ll help you get to the bottom of it.

Are you seeing your playlists when you sign in? Try to log out/ log in and see if your Premium activates. If a log out/ log in doesnโ€™t work check your inbox. Did you get a confirmation email after upgrading?

If you have your subscription confirmation and itโ€™s still not appearing you may have created a second account and upgrade that one on accident. Please follow this guide in our FAQ to find out if you have a second account here.

Let us know if you have any questions. Thanks!

Hey there @jacques123456 ๐Ÿ™‚

Are you still having this issue? If so, you might want to check out this thread here. A fresh reinstall of Spotify should help. You can find a step by step guide on how to do that here.

Let me know if that helps!

K

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Treat others the way you want to be treated!
I can help in english, franรงais or ฮตฮปฮปฮทฮฝฮนฮบฮฌ
Follow me on Spotify | What is a Community Star? Join us!

Yes when I log out and in again it stays the same and I do have a confirmation mail, but some stuff works and some don't like my music still downloads but when I want to switch songs it shuffles and when I press next a upgrade to premium message pops up

Hey again @jacques123456!

Did you also check the other thread or tried a reinstall? Did it help?

K
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Treat others the way you want to be treated!
I can help in english, franรงais or ฮตฮปฮปฮทฮฝฮนฮบฮฌ
Follow me on Spotify | What is a Community Star? Join us!

Suggested posts