Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Premium single account is not available for me after changing country

Premium single account is not available for me after changing country

After changing Payment method from new country, I cant select Premium single account on the new country (Germany) options, I can only select Duo or Family. But Im the only one using the account, no family.
2 Replies

Hey there,

Thanks for reaching out.

Are currently using Spotify Free? If so, have you tried upgrading at https://spotify.com/premium yet?

It would be helpful if you could post a screenshot of what you're seeing on that page.

Looking forward to your reply 🙂

MaximSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Hi Maxim, Thank you for your response.

Here are more details:

- Im currently using Premium with a Moroccan subscription and payment method.

- My old Payment method from Morocco is not valid anymore, and I need to change it to my new German Payment Method.

- To input the new German Payment method, I select "Change country" under "Update payment" and then select "Germany"

- it does not redirect me to the german options, it still shows me Moroccan price and currency. 

- I try from different links to get that page, I find the German options but cant select the "individual plan" and enter my new payment method. ( It says its not available for me. and I can select "Duo" option or "Family") 

My Goal: Select individual premium plan from Germany to use my German payment method. 

Screenshot 2023-04-05 at 12.55.37.png
Screenshot 2023-04-05 at 13.07.04.png
Screenshot 2023-04-05 at 13.07.30.png

Suggested posts