Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Premium start date

Premium start date

I've subscribed to spotify premium yesterday but I'm still interrupted by adds. How come?? Thanks.
3 Replies

Hey there @may85, welcome to the community!

That's not cool.

Try the following:

1. Check your subscription page. Your status should be Premium.
    2. If it says you're on Premium, try signing out and back into the app.  If that didn't help, try a clean reinstall of the client on that device. You can find out how here.
    3. If it says Free, check the receipt Spotify send to your email inbox. Make sure you're signing in with the username on that receipt. If the username on your receipt is a 10 digit number, please sign in with your Facebook login details.

If none of this helped, please take this survey that can point you out in the right direction.

Also, make sure the payment has gone through if that still didn't help. You can also read this very useful FAQ support site article here.

Let me know if any of this helped!

K

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Treat others the way you want to be treated!
I can help in english, français or ελληνικά
Follow me on Spotify | What is a Community Star? Join us!

Hi Kate, it's working perfectly well now. I signed out and went back to the app as you advised me to do.
I just got disturbed by an add last week for some reason (???) but it seems to be sorted now.
Thanks!!

Hey again @may85!

Glad to hear it worked 🙂 Was that "ad" a pop-up announcement perhaps? If so, you can disable them like this, if you're using the desktop client: Edit > Preferences > Display Options > Show announcements about new releases.

It should look like this Capture.PNG

Let me know if that helps 🙂

K

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Treat others the way you want to be treated!
I can help in english, français or ελληνικά
Follow me on Spotify | What is a Community Star? Join us!

Suggested posts