Country

Nigeria

Device

Android Phone

Operating System

Android

My Question or Issue

Hi,

Although I am from India but I live and work in Nigeria. This year I started a Free plan from India . I came back to Nigeria and subscribed for a Premium plan. 

Accidentally I uninstall the Spotify from my phone and forgot my user id and password. Also I couldnt access Spotify after 3 months. 

However Spotify kept on charging the Premium Fee from my bank ,As I cant access my account I am unable to discontinue the subscription.

Please suggest me how to cancel the subscription as I am unable to use Spotify in Nigeria.

Ajit

4 Replies

Hey Ajit,

I Am Also From India.. So Sorry To Know This Dear That You Are Unable To Stop The Money Getting Deducted.. Not To Worry Dear.. Spotify Experts Are There To Help You Out.. However, For The Time Being Could You Please Go Through This: https://support.spotify.com/us/contact-spotify-anonymous/

Hope This Might Serve The Purpose.. If Still Problem Exists.. Not To Worry.. Spotify Experts / Rock Stars / Moderators Are There To Help You Out All The Time..

Take Care And Stay Safe Mate..

Regards,

Rahul Haldar - Diehard And Loyal Fan Of Spotify..

Hey @AjitSeal,

Thanks for reaching out to us about this!

If you're unable to log in to your account, do you mind following the steps listed in this support article? Once you're in, you can cancel your subscription by going here.

If you're still having trouble, let us know and we'll see what else we can suggest.

Thanks - keep us posted!

Hi Peter,#
Thanks for your mail.
Well I can log in to my account but it shows Free Account always . But I am
charged with premium account fee every month starting from April 2020. I
want to cancel this premium subscription.

Please help.

Ajit

Good news!

Spotify is now available in Nigeria. If you are still living in Nigeria it should make accessing Spotify easier.

You can read more information about Spotify's launch in new markets in this news article:

Spotify Expands International Footprint, Bringing Audio to 80+ New Markets

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts