Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Premium subscription

Premium subscription

: I tried to sign up for the 99 cents 3 month trial using an email you sent me. When I entered my information and tried to enroll, I received a notice that there was a problem with my payment. I confirmed my credit card information and tried again. I received the notice again about the problem with my payment. I checked my credit card account and it has two debits to Spotify for the transactions. I checked my Spotify account and it says I'm still not registered to Premium. Not sure where the disconnect is, but it appears I've paid for two trials and haven't been registered yet. Thanks.
1 Reply

Hi @Bcody, welcome to the Spotify Community!

If received notification of the payment, your subscription must be active now. Try to log out, and then log back into your account. Let us know if you see the Premium features after that.

Also, if you received more than one notification, it's possible that one of the payments is still pending. In this case, we'd like you to contact your bank to check the state of the second charge. You can find more info here.

We'll be here if you need us.

JulianModerator

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

Suggested posts