Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Premium through telia

Premium through telia

Hey everyone

I was offered Premium spotify thrpugh my telia subsriction.

my problem is that i connected the premium to my facebook. Now that I want to deactivate my facebook, i cant use my premium. How can I shift my premium to another account. Since i dont know how to fix it since it's through my telia

1 Reply

Hi @Nadinhussein. I am not entirely sure how subscribing through Telia will impact things, but I do know that if you want to set your account up so you no longer need to use Facebook, you will need to reach out to support. Just be sure to explain that you're subscribed through Telia, and everything should work out.

To contact support, please fill out the online contact form. If, for whatever reason you would prefer not to, or you cannot use the form, support can also be reached on twitter by reaching out to @SpotifyCares, or on Facebook by sending a message to the Spotify Cares Facebook page.

Please be aware that responses may take anywhere from 24-48 hours depending on the volume of tickets they are currently handling. Hope this helps. Please let me know if you have any other questions or concerns that I might be able to assist you with. Cheers!

Suggested posts