Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Premium trial refuses to work.

Premium trial refuses to work.

This is a new account I had to make, and I'm wishing to use premium for the 2 months and put my card in for later months as payment. The issue, however, is that I always get an error message. All my info. is correct, my card is not canceled, I have sufficient funds, my email is verified, and I have no connection issues, but it still gives me this error. Could I get some help with this, please?

2 Replies

Hey there @ChadB

Thanks for posting - we’re here to help!

We suggest giving it a try in a private/incognito window since this step ensures that no cache issues will get in the way while trying to activate the trial offer. 

If this doesn't do the trick for you, send us a screenshot displaying the error message you get. You can attach the image to your next response to us by using the Insert Photos option in the post editor. This way we can take a closer look at the issue.

Tip: Make sure the screenshot doesn’t show any sensitive info such as payment or personal data.  

Keep us posted! We'll be here if you have any questions.  

Hey, thanks for responding, @Ivan. So I did what you told me to do, and it still gives me the same error. I will provide this screenshot to show you what happens every time I try to begin.

InkedScreenshot 2020-09-07 10.39.40_LI.jpg

Suggested posts