Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Premium user still receive advertisement

Premium user still receive advertisement

I have subscribe as premium user now but still have advertisement. Pls kindly advise.

2 Replies

i am also receiving ads on my premium subscriptions when I listen to podcasts. These ads are not being inserted by the podcast author since the ads are played in different languages. I am paying for this service specifically to avoid ads.

Hi there folks,

Thank you for taking the time to post in the Community. Let's take a closer look into this.

@Chew21 - can you let us know when you hear the advertisement? Is it in a specific playlist, podcast etc..?

@mnemonicj - As part of the Premium subscription, all music can be enjoyed ad-free. We can confirm that Spotify doesn’t play ads that interrupt the music listening experience of Premium subscribers, some podcasts may include advertising, host-read endorsements, or sponsorship independently of the streaming platforms featuring such podcasts.

This doesn't mean that your feedback isn't heard and that this request couldn't be fulfilled by some other means in the future. On the contrary, this is being monitored and we invite everyone to share their opinion in a constructive manner. We will then ensure to pass it onto the relevant teams.

Take care!

JeremyModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Live, love, laugh and listen to music 🙂

Suggested posts