Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Premium vs Premium Family Yearly

Solved!

Premium vs Premium Family Yearly

Plan

Premium

Country

Italy

Device

(iPhone XS)

Operating System

(iOS 13)

My Question or Issue:

I would to change my profile from Premium to Premium family yearly. How can i do? And is always possible to pay with paypal?

thx

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @flavix,

Thanks for reaching out.

If you had Premium, and you change to Premium Family, you won't be eligible for the 3-month trial, since that is only for new users.

If you'd like to upgrade to Premium Family, you can by going here and selecting your plan.

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

7 Replies

Hey @flavix, thanks for reaching out to the Community!

Premium Family plans are a monthly subscription, and there isn't an option to switch to a yearly option. If you're looking to change to Premium Family, check out this page.

If this is something you would like Spotify to consider, then I'd recommend creating a new Idea about this here.

I hope this helps 🙂 

Billy-JSpotify Star

Thx Bill. I have a Premium profile with only one member. I would like to change at Premium family and to pay all yrar in advance (Premium Famiky Yearly) is it posdible? if is not possible i must reply a new subscription?

Hey @flavix,

Thanks for getting back to me!

As mentioned in my last reply, you won't be able to pay for Premium Family on a yearly basis. These plans are on a monthly basis.

I hope that clears things up!

Billy-JSpotify Star

Ok now i ask. If i change to Family Premiumwith the same profile, i will start with 3 months free or i must delete this profile (and what can i do?) and to subscribe a new profile?
Marked as solution

Hey @flavix,

Thanks for reaching out.

If you had Premium, and you change to Premium Family, you won't be eligible for the 3-month trial, since that is only for new users.

If you'd like to upgrade to Premium Family, you can by going here and selecting your plan.

Billy-JSpotify Star

But if i make i new subsciption with same birth date new mail and new password i can to get 3 mounths free for premium profile?

Hey @flavix,

Even though a different email address (and password) can be used to create a new Spotify Premium account from the same person who already had one, doing so won't make it possible to activate the trial period for a second time.

This is because Spotify makes sure that any trial period is only usable once per person, even if they use a different email address or password to create a new Premium account.

I hope this clarifies things. Happy New Year!

Billy-JSpotify Star

Suggested posts