Premium was removed even though I added a 3 month Premium voucher

Premium was removed even though I added a 3 month Premium voucher

mlaetitia
Casual Listener

I re-subscribed to Spotify Premium for 3 months in December. When they finished, in March, I added a 3 month voucher I was given and yesterday, when I logged in, I saw that I add a Premium subscription.. However, for some reason, the Premium of my account was removed today.

Could you please let me know what happened?

5 Replies

user-removed
Not applicable

Hey there, @mlaetitia! Help's arrived πŸ™‚

Would you be able to make sure that you're not on another account? Check out this Spotify Support article for more: https://support.spotify.com/article/do-i-have-an-additional-account/

Cheers!

/T

mlaetitia
Casual Listener

Hi there πŸ™‚

I only have one account: *snip* - logged in with Facebook. It is the same across all my devices (mobile, desktop, web). it is in my LastPass account and I log in the same credentials all over.

Can you please check voucher usage? I can give you the voucher #, although I would rather not do it in a public forum.

user-removed
Not applicable

Thanks for getting back to me, @mlaetitia!

I'm afraid I can't check voucher uses as I'm not Spotify staff, but I'd love to get this going together. Have you checked out this Spotify Support article: https://support.spotify.com/article/i-pay-for-premium-why-am-i-on-free/? 

Cheers!

/T

mlaetitia
Casual Listener

I know why I am not!

The payment method I used for the 3-month subscription expired and for some reason instead of checking if I had any Vouchers added, Spotify canceled my Premium. I received the emails about it.

Is there a point in this conversation where Spotify Support will be contacted? Or is it beeter if I head to Facebook for help?

user-removed
Not applicable

I hear you, @mlaetitia!

In this case, I'd recommend reaching out to Spotify Support through either Twitter, Facebook or email! They'll be able to look under the hood, and help! πŸ™‚

Cheers!

/T

SUGGESTED POSTS