Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Premium zu Family Abo mit Geschenkgutschein

Solved!

Premium zu Family Abo mit Geschenkgutschein

Guten Tag, 

Ich hab gestern über Paypal giftshop einen 99€ Gutschein gekauft und mir ein 12 Monats Abo gemacht. Nun möchte ich aber ein family Abo abschließen und diesen mit Paypal bezahlen. Wie funktioniert das mit der Abrechnung bzw Verrechnung. Oder geht das gar nicht? 

Danke für die Antworten. 

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey there @Db2811,

Thanks for posting your question in the Community! We hope you don't mind us answering in English 🙂

While it’s currently not possible to pay for a Premium Family subscription using a gift card, there is a workaround for you!

Redeem the gift card on your account and upgrade to Premium Family directly after. The gift card value will be automatically converted to your new Family plan. So, with a gift card for 12 months of Premium Individual, this will amount to around 8 months of Premium Family. You can check your next billing date on your account page, under Your plan.

For full info on Premium Family, we suggest you check out this support page.

Hope this info is useful. Let us know if you need help with anything else!

XeniaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey there @Db2811,

Thanks for posting your question in the Community! We hope you don't mind us answering in English 🙂

While it’s currently not possible to pay for a Premium Family subscription using a gift card, there is a workaround for you!

Redeem the gift card on your account and upgrade to Premium Family directly after. The gift card value will be automatically converted to your new Family plan. So, with a gift card for 12 months of Premium Individual, this will amount to around 8 months of Premium Family. You can check your next billing date on your account page, under Your plan.

For full info on Premium Family, we suggest you check out this support page.

Hope this info is useful. Let us know if you need help with anything else!

XeniaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Danke für die Antwort hat funktioniert!

Suggested posts