Premium

Premium

Plan

Premium

Country

Germany

Samsung Galaxy A7

My Question or Issue

Ich habe Spotify Premium seit langer Zeit. Das Abo wurde von meinem Konto abgezogen und ich konnte mir auch ganz normal Musik herunterladen und Offline hören. Seit gestern lädt Spotify keine Musik mehr herunter und zeigt mir immer das ich ein neues Premium Feature entdeckt hätte. Das Premium Abo läuft noch bis zum 18.07.2019 und verlängert sich eh automatisch. Außerdem habe ich in meiner Bibliothek tausende Songs heruntergeladen. Nur jetzt wenn ich neue Alben laden möchte funktioniert es einfach nicht.

3 Replies

Hey @user-removed.

Thanks for reaching out to us about this - we hope you don't mind us replying to you in English 🙂

This is an issue which we're aware of and which we're currently investigating.

Make sure to head over here - we'll keep you posted in the thread and let you know as soon as we have any updates on this.

Thanks! Take care 🙂

Hallo, ich habe das gleiche bzw. ein ähnliches Problem: es ist nicht möglich, Hörbücher und Podcasts herunter zu laden. Wann ist das Problem wohl gelöst?

Hey there @Brianna79,

Thanks for reaching out to us and welcome to the Community 🙂

Hope you don't mind us replying in English as it's the Community's official language.

If you're having difficulties with your downloads we recommend visiting this support page, which contains useful tips that may help resolve your issue. Keep in mind that podcasts and albums aren’t available to download on desktop.

In case the download isn't working on your mobile device, you can try restarting and then logging out and back in to your account to see if that makes a difference. If that doesn't do the trick we'd suggest you check out these steps to perform a clean reinstall. 

If you're getting any error messages it'd be great if you could send us a screenshot so we can look into this further.

Keep us posted! If you have questions, you know where to find us.

XeniaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts