Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Prepaid Premium Spotify and Hulu?

Prepaid Premium Spotify and Hulu?

Iโ€™m an existing premium Spotify user with 6 months remaining on a yearly prepaid account. I donโ€™t see an activate Hulu option in my settings. Am I eligible to get Hulu as part of my subscription? If so, how do I set it up?

5 Replies

Hey @user-removed, and welcome to the community.

Hope youโ€™re doing great!

Could you try adding Hulu (ad-supported) plan to your account using this link? Once youโ€™re there, please click โ€˜Get startedโ€™.

Let me know how this goes ๐Ÿ™‚

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Thanks, but I click the button and it brings me to what appears to be an option to change my current plan and get Premium with Hulu for 9.99 a month. Doesnโ€™t make sense to do that when Iโ€™ve 6 months left on my prepaid Premium subscription. I canโ€™t be alone in this. I got my year Premium subscription via Costco, so Iโ€™m sure there are others. Any workaround?

Hey @user-removed.

That's odd. You should be able to add Premium and Hulu to your account. Could you try clicking here?

Let me know how this goes

Billy-JSpotify Star

Same thing. ๐Ÿ˜•

Hey @user-removed,.

Thanks for the reply!

Please keep in mind of what's mentioned in this Spotify Answer.

If that doesn't help, you'll need to reenter your payment details, by following the steps in the first link I provided. You shouldn't worry when you dot this, since you'll get charged when your Premium time expires, not right away.

Let me know how this goes ๐Ÿ™‚  

Billy-JSpotify Star

Suggested posts