Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Prepaid Visa Card

Prepaid Visa Card

Been scrolling through the solutions to FAQ's, noticed Spotify does not recognize prepaid Visa cards.This is still a legitimate form of payment IMO, and should be reconsidered.  Someone, such as myself, who are fearful of online purchases /double billing etc, would find acceptance of this form of payment more reassuring. 

I'm quite certain Spotify is missing out on a significant market segment by failing to accept prepaid Visa Cards.

5 Replies

Hey @steinbachguy, welcome to the Community!

We'll definitely be passing your feedback on this to the right team. For now, you can see the payment methods available to you here.

If you need help with anything else, just let us know. We're always here to help.

Im basically having an anxiety attack over this. All I want is music and 3 hours of failure I've been reduced to screaming and yelling at a blank television. I spent money on this card to pay my subscription only to find out I can't use it. That not ok. I'm done with spotify. 

Seriously? I just took a screengrab where it says you do accept these cards. So you assholes made me waste 25 bucks on that card so I can't use it for what I wanted? Great good to know I wasted money on the activation fee. Like the activation fee alone is the same price as your service. Like **bleep** man you guys really need to make sure you tell people what is and isn't accepted. Cause you just **bleep**ed another customer who otherwise loves your product. Now I'm **bleep**ed. 

Ive never had a problem paying with a prepaid card before now all of a sudden you dont accept them. Just a month or 2 ago i used a prepaid visa to pay for my subscription. Also maybe get a clue and get some phone support. Not everybody has twitter and all your other contact and support is a joke. Get it together.

i have had the same problem, never put money in the bank so I cant use paypal. Only 17 so I dont have a credit card. I live in canada so theres no spoitfy codes in canada so ill be taking my service somewhere else

Suggested posts