Premium

Country

canada

Device

lg G4)

Operating System

android

My Question or Issue

so ive tried two separate prepaid visas, neither have been accepted and i dont know why. doesnt tell me why, just says there was an error. this was working for the past five months and now it does not at all.

tried going back to basic to try again and now i just dont have premium or any way to add funds so im pretty irritated now.

what do i have to do to give you money this is stupid if they dont work why do you say you accept these cards then??

3 Replies

Hi there!

I know it sounds simple, but it's often overlooked. Could you try restarting your device? If that doesn't help, try a quick clean reinstall of the app. Just follow these steps.

If you're still having trouble, could you let me know the exact version of Spotify and the exact version of the operating system you're running?

I'll see what I can suggest next! 🙂

Hello I have tried following these steps but still haven't been able to pay for premium it still days "error."

Hey there @Alaaldin,

Thanks for reaching out about this in the Community!

The gift cards can only be used to get Premium Individual plans. You can’t use them for Premium Student, Premium Family, Premium Duo, or trial offers.

Here is what you can try if the code doesn't work:

• Check the code’s characters and try different combinations. Sometimes a zero looks like an O, or a capital "i" looks like a lowercase "L". If it still doesn’t work, try again after 24 hours.
  • If you bought your gift card from a store, check your receipt to see if the gift card was activated. If it wasn’t, you may need to return to the store and ask them to activate it.

Let us know if you need more help with this.

AlexModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts