Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Problem with any payment

Problem with any payment

Hello, today I received a text that I could join the student plan because the verification by SheerID was successful, so I wanted to buy my premium, but I still receive this message: It looks like the trial version has already been activated, which means you can't use it again. However, you can activate Buy a Premium subscription for students.

The problem is that I couldn't use the trial version because it is a new account (the first private one) and was created yesterday. However, the most annoying is the fact that I care about premium because I'm going on a journey and decided to buy normal premium and here I still receive a message: Payment failed. Please try again or use other payment methods. Ask for help

So, what can I do ? 

3 Replies

Hey @ChrisAdamovich 

You should try with a different browser, or open a private window (incognito mode), and see if that does it.

Also, try in a different device (computer, tablet, etc.)

Hope it helps. 🙂

osorniosSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Hello, I tried on different devices and browsers, everywhere the same ...I'm really wasted :((

@ChrisAdamovich 

You should fill out the contact form, and someone from Spotify will be happy to help you within 24 hrs.

If you get an automated email directing you to the community or help pages, you need to reply directly to that email (even if its from no-reply) and one of the customer services agents will get back to you.

Alternatively, if you prefer support via Twitter, you can tweet @SpotifyCares or message Spotify Cares Facebook.

osorniosSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts