Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Problema al canjear tarjeta de regalo

Problema al canjear tarjeta de regalo

Tengo una tarjeta de regalo que no he podido canjear, ya que al ingresar el PIN me marca que se produjo un error y no me deja continuar, la tarjeta estaba nueva por la cantidad de $300, igual la tienda me dijo que ya esta activa por parte de ellos. 

Alguien que haya tenido solución a casos similares???

19 Replies

Hi there @DafneSO

thanks for reaching out, i hope you don't mind me replying in English !

In order to have more knowledge and instructions on Spotify gift cards, please visit this official help page.

Hope this helps.

Let me know if you have any further questions 🙂

I tried with that options, and im still having a issues with my gift card.
What else can i do?

Hi @DafneSO,

thanks for following my advise !

Can you try again in a private/incognito window? It usually tends to solve issues of this kind. 

Providing the exact error message or number can help direct you through the right steps.

Thanks for your cooperation 🙂

Hola, he tenido el mismo problema el fin de semana, el error que me sale es "Se produjo un error. Vuelve a intentarlo o contacta al equipo de Ayuda." Ya fui a donde lo compre pero no me ayudaron en nada. Necesito que alguien me ayude por favor!

Mande correo a soporte y me solucionaron validando la tarjeta a mi cuenta .
Solo me pidieron foto de la gift card y ticket.

Saludos.

Hey @DafneSO,

We’re happy to hear this is fixed for you.

Now you can enjoy your music with Spotify. 

Thank you and take care!

Cómo puedo mandar un correo a soporte yo también compre una tarjeta de 600 y no me

permite canjearla estoy estresada necesito ayuda !!!

Yo envie correo a soporte: <snip - Moderator Edit>  Espero te sea de ayuda!

Gracias lo intentaré 

hola, me podrías decir cuál es el correo por favor

Hey @kimbermichh

Welcome to the Community! We hope you don't mind us replying in English as it's the Community's official language.

If you're having issues redeeming a gift card, we'd first recommend taking a look at this article for some useful tips on how to do it. 

In case this doesn't do the trick, we'd recommend reaching out to our Support team here, who'd be happy to assist you further and check if everything's in order with your gift card.

We'll be right here if you have any other questions. 

Have a good one.

NovyModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a "Like".
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Tengo el mismo problema, alguien me puede ayudar?

Hey Iván, I have the same problem. Nerd some help

Hey @Bastyk

Thanks for posting - we’re here to help!        

Make sure you try out the steps listed in this help article. If the issue persists, try redeeming your gift card in a private/incognito window. This will make sure you avoid issues with your browser's cache. Another thing you can try is a different kind of browser.  

In case none of these steps help, send us a screenshot of how the page looks on your end. Just attach the image to your next response to us by using the Insert Photos option in the post editor. This way we can take a closer look at the issue. 

Tip: Make sure the screenshot doesn’t show any sensitive info such as payment or personal data. 

Hope this helps. Let us know how it goes. 

• El día de hoy compré un bono premium de spotify de 2 meses, la canjeé en spotify.com/redeem y mi cuenta no cambió a premium.  Intente de nuevo canjear la tarjeta y dice que ya el código no es valido. Qué  debo hacer para recuperar mi código?

Hey there @LauraCeballos

Thanks for reaching out about this here in the Community. Hope you don't mind a reply in English, as it is the official language of the Community 🙂

First up, we suggest that you try logging out and then logging back in to your account to make sure that your account has synced correctly on your device.

If this doesn't do the trick, it's possible that you redeemed the code on a different account. In this case, we suggest that you check if you have more than one account by following the steps here

If the issue persists afterwards, we suggest reaching out to our Support team through any of these channels so they can check you account and further assist you with this.

If you need a hand with anything else, the Community is here for you.

EniModerator
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”– Maria von Trapp

Me puedes mandar el correo por favor, yo tambien tengo el mismo problema.

Hey @25444666,

Thanks for your reply in this thread 🙂

If you have already redeemed the code for your gift card, but you cannot see your account on Premium, we recommend that you try what @Eni mentioned above. Keep in mind there are a few ways to sign up, e.g. with email, phone number, Facebook, Apple, or Google. Try logging in with these to find out if you may have another account.

If you, however, see an error when trying to redeem the code, you can follow the suggestion shared by @Novy previously.

Nevertheless, if the issue persists after trying these alternatives, remember you can always reach out to our Customer Support team, so they can help you to check the gift card. You can find out how to contact them here.

We hope you found this helpful. Let us know if you need anything else. 

Cheers!

AlejaRModerator
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.

Hola Ivan, el día de hoy compre una tarjeta, y me aparece el mismo errore una y otra vez que no se puede canjear mi tarjeta, ya fui ala tienda donde lo comñre y me dicen que ellos no pueden hacer nada al respecto, y necesito ayuda que hago ?

Suggested posts