Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Problema con mi tarjeta de regalo

Problema con mi tarjeta de regalo

Mi mamá por navidad me había regalado una tarjeta de regalo de $30 dólares, al canjearla me decía que me darían los primeros tres meses gratis y luego se comenzaría a usar el dinero de la tarjeta. 

Pasaron los tres meses gratis y ahora se puso el plan gratuito cuando se supone que se use la tarjeta. ¿Que debo hacer para que use el dinero de la tarjeta? 

1 Reply

Hey there @fn8x2u82u2dynv4veru3

Thanks for reaching out about this here in the Community. 

If you've subscribed first with a credit or debit card and successfully activated the trial, you shouldn't have lost it for adding a gift card to your account. However, it's possible losing the trial if you change the subscription type while it's active. 

Also, keep in mind that most of our offers can be only activated by using a recurring payment method. In this case, if you've paid with a gift card, we're afraid it won't be possible to take advantage of the offer you mentioned.

If you have any questions or need a hand with anything else, the Community is here for you.

EniModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”– Maria von Trapp

Suggested posts