Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Problemas con mi tarjeta de regalo

Problemas con mi tarjeta de regalo

• Mi tarjeta de regalo no funciona ya fui a la tienda de autoservicio dónde la compré cora decirles que no me la activaron y ellos me comentan que automáticamente cuando uno paga se activa entonces aún no entra y ya no sé que más hacer espero puedan darme alguna respuesta trate de contactarme con Spotify pero no me aparece algún chat o algo para mandar mensaje o reportar problemas solo por aquí puedo iniciar un tema espero su respuesta gracias buen día 
3 Replies

Hey @Krlos_kstellano, thanks for reaching out to the Community!

I hope you don't mind me replying in English. 

Could you try redeeming your Gift card here using a different browser or private window? If that doesn't help, try following the steps provided in this support articleGift Card not working? section. 

If you're having trouble, send me a screenshot of the error message you receive when you attempt to redeem the gift card? Make sure to hide sensitive information when posting screenshots to the Community.

Let me know how this goes!

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Aún no se puede canjear mi tarjeta ahí está la captura de pantalla que me pides espero tu respuesta gracias buen día 

*community rock star edit - removed payment info*

Hey @Krlos_kstellano,

Thanks for the information. 

In this case, I'd recommend getting in touch with Customer Support. They'll take a look and do their best to help.

Have a nice day!

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts