Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Publicidad en Subscripción Unlimited

Publicidad en Subscripción Unlimited

Hola, 

Soy susbscriptor de Spotify casi desde sus inicios en España. Tengo cuenta Unlimited todavía porque solo la escucho en el ordenador y no en dispositivos móviles. El problema es que cada vez hay más autopromociones interrumpiendo constantemente la reproducción. Además, ya no son solo autopromos, también son anuncios de marcas comerciales ajenas a Spotify.

Esto no es lo que acepté cuando contraté el servicio, que era sin publicidad y sin cortes siempre y cuando lo escuchase desde el PC, como así hago. Cuando desapareció la subscripción de Unlimited, se me informó de que podía seguir usando mi cuenta tal cual siempre y cuando no cancelara, momento a partir del cual ya no podría recuperarla (tendría que pasarme a Premium), pero llevo un par de meses pagando por una subcripción con publicidad, casi sin diferencia alguna a la tarifa gratuita.

Actualmente uso también otros servicios de subscripción musical de pago, si sigue así, tendré que elegir entre pagar uno y otro, y lamentablemente será Spotify el que perderá a un subscriptor de pago. 

¿A alguien más le pasa algo parecido? 

8 Replies

Hey there @caban0es,

Thanks for posting and welcome to the Community.

We hope you don't mind us replying in English since it's the Community's official language.

You mention you're seeing ads on from your computer. Just to confirm, does this occur when using the desktop app or our Web Player

If you're seeing ads while using our Web Player, we'd recommend taking a look at this Community thread for more info.

Hope this helps clear things up!

KaterinaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself! 

Hi Katerina, thank you for your kind answer but it sucks.

Best!

Hola! Veo que tu publicación es de hace años pero hoy en día a mi me pasa lo mismo. Pago suscripción premium individual y también me interrumpen anuncios… obviamente pago para no tener interrupciones. No se donde dirigirme para pedir explicaciones. 

Hey @Isabel16,

Thanks for posting in the Community. We hope you don't mind us replying in English.

If you have an active Premium subscription, but still experience ads, it'd be best to check:

• If the last payment has been successful. This is done on the receipts page of your account page in a web browser.
  • Check if you have multiple accounts and are logged in on the wrong one without the subscription. Here is how.

Let us know how that went.

Cheers!

DianModerator
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.

Gracias. Mi pago es correcto y siguen interrumpiéndome con anuncios

Hey @Isabel16

Thanks for your reply. 

Just to confirm, are you hearing ads while listening to music or while listening to podcasts? 

If it happens while you're listening to music, we suggest that you log out and then log back in to your account twice in a row. If this doesn't do the trick, could you let us know if this happens across devices or only on a specific one? 

If it happens when listening to podcasts, keep in mind that Spotify doesn’t play ads that interrupt the music listening experience of Premium subscribers, but some podcasts may include advertising, host-read endorsements, or sponsorship messages. Spotify gives the podcast hosts the option to choose if they would like to have a dynamic ad slot in their podcast, but that isn't something Spotify can control - it's up to the individual podcast owners if they choose to have that type of ad in their content.

We'll be on the lookout.

EniModerator
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”– Maria von Trapp

Ok, los escucho en los podcast… aún así, en una plataforma de pago no
deberían haber anuncios. Estaría bien que lo tuviesen en cuenta.
Gracias por sus respuestas. Muy amable

I'm getting ads with a payd premium membership, too. Mostly before, in and after podcasts. So annoying. This is not what I agreed on.

Suggested posts