Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Question about free month

Question about free month

Plan

Premium

Country

Mexico

Operating System

(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)

My Question or Issue

Hello, 

On Saturday I paid my subscription for 1 month ($115.00 Mx) and the ticket said that it ends on November 11th but my question is: Where’s the free month? I had to try it first and then pay? Or the free month ends on Nov. 11th and then the paid month starts? I don’t understand. 

5 Replies

Hey @Abbie10, thanks for reaching out to the Community!

Before you paid recently, have you tried Premium in the past?

To answer your question, yes the free month is when you enter your payment details (for verification purposes) and then you shouldn't be charged until the first month after your free one.

Keep me posted! 

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Thanks for your response! 

I’ve never had premium subscription and that’s why it’s so confusing for me because when I added my name and the email account, Spotify sent me the amount that I had to pay but it didn’t mention anything about the free month.

What can I do? 

Hey @Abbie10,

Thanks for letting me know. So, have you been charged for Premium- by checking your bank statements? What does your subscription status say, can you attach a screenshot? If it's in a different language, please try to translate to English so I can take a look.

Keep me posted. 

Billy-JSpotify Star

Hi! 

Here the screenshot. (I paid with cash)

B580C2DB-723B-474E-B739-8DC5DFA17267.jpeg

 When I paid, Spotify sent me that. All I want to know is if I’m going to have my free month or not. 

Hey @Abbie10

Thanks for that. So, if you've already been charged - then you won't be getting a free month. 

Can you let me know if you've ever use that card for any of Spotify's services in the past (such as to pay for someone else's subscription)?

Keep me posted.

Billy-JSpotify Star

Suggested posts