Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Résilier premium

Solved!

Résilier premium

Bonjour,

Depuis hier je voudrais supprimer mon abonnement premium, mais à chaque fois j'obtiens l'erreur suivante: 

"Oups ! Une erreur s'est produite. Réessayez plus tard."

Que puis-je faire?

Merci

In english:

Since yesturday, I would like to delete my premium subscription, but when I do it I get the same error: "Oops, an error occured, try again later."

What can I do? Thank you

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hello!

As a workaround (if it's urgent), you can fill this form to cancel your subscription. Don't worry though, the moderator team should be here tomorrow to help you solve this issue!

https://www.spotify.com/account/cancel/pdf/

Have a nice day 🙂
Jose_MSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

9 Replies

Hello @fbatif!

Sorry to hear you're having trouble with this. Can you try this process using another browser or Incognito Mode? It might be worth trying another device.

Keep me posted and have a nice day!

Jose_MSpotify Star

I tried both and I have the same result....  Chrome (Incognito Mode or not) or IE...

"Oups ! Une erreur s'est produite. Réessayez plus tard."

Hey @fbatif,

Thanks for getting back to us!

Here's a link to your account page from where you should be able to cancel your subscription. If it's still not working, could you try to do it from a different device, for example your mobile phone? Oh and make sure that you log in with your Premium account for it to be possible to cancel your subscription.

If there is anything we can do to make you stay with us, let us know 🙂

Have a nice day!

Hi,

Same error message with your link on my computer (chrome or ie) and smartphone...

Hey @fbatif,

Thanks for getting back to us.

Could you send us a screenshot of your account page where you subscription status is visible? Also send us a screenshot where we can see the error which you are receiving. Make sure no sensitive information is visible.

Looking forward to your reply. Have a nice day!

spotify_erreur.pngI think all the information are on the screenshot, i've just hidden my email.

Thanks

François

Can you make something? I'm gonna pay for a new month and have no idea how I can stop the premium account???

Marked as solution

Hello!

As a workaround (if it's urgent), you can fill this form to cancel your subscription. Don't worry though, the moderator team should be here tomorrow to help you solve this issue!

https://www.spotify.com/account/cancel/pdf/

Have a nice day 🙂
Jose_MSpotify Star

Thank you for the link!!

I've tried the link https://www.spotify.com/fr/account/cancel/ just above and it worked!

However I'll be charged for next month, my suscription will end in november...

"Votre abonnement prendra fin le 02/11/2018.""

Suggested posts