Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Re: Double Charged

Re: Double Charged

I have had Spotify for about 2 years now and all of a sudden I am being charged my monthly fee which is fine but now after just 9 days after my payment was made, I am getting emails and notices on Spotify that I need to make another payment....if this is the way it is going to be I will use another music company...I am quite upset and the fact you can't talk to anyone except to post it on here what a bunch of **bleep**!!!! So everyone knows your business!!! Stupid way to run a company!
3 Replies

Hey,

Not good to hear you have been having issues with Spotify, I can try and help you today.

You say you have had it for 2 years, have you had premium for 2 years, or have you recently upgraded to premium?

Also, are the second charges being applied on the same dates, or are they different every time?

The two years that I have had Spotify,  has mostly been premium....there has been a few time I have had to go off of it just because of money being tight but for the most part I have had premium. I paid on the 8th of this month and now on the 19th I am being asked to pay again....I have gotten an email about it and also when I log in to Spotify it gives me notification that I need to make a payment.

Hey,

Thanks for the information.

It may be a reminder saying you need to pay soon, if your account has not been paused from premium features, it may just be a reminder if you do not have it set up to take it out automaticly.

If this is not the case, I recomened tweeting the team over at @SpotifyCares or use the online contact form, they can look into your account for you. 

Hope this helps 🙂

Suggested posts