Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Re: I was double billed Twice

Re: I was double billed Twice

The same thing has happened to me, i can only see 90 days back into my back account and i was billed twice this month and twice last month, i'm extremely frustrated as it's seemed impossible to get an answer from anyone here. I do not want to close my account but like i can't even tell how long you guys have been double charging me....

1 Reply

Hi @Rjf123, welcome to the Spotify Community!

f you have several charges from Spotify within the same month, let’s figure out what happened.

If the charges occurred around the same time 

This can happen if you clicked START MY SPOTIFY PREMIUM twice by mistake during the signup process.

WHAT TO DO

You don’t need to do anything. The second payment is automatically applied to your next month, and you won’t be charged again until the month after. You can check this on your subscription page.

It's also possible that any extra charges are only 'pending' and won't complete, meaning no money will actually leave your account. For more information, see Unexpected Spotify charges on my bank statement

If the charges occurred on different dates

This means you likely have more than one Spotify account.

WHAT TO DO 

If you upgraded to Premium for Family

When you upgrade a Spotify Premium account to a Premium for Family account (as the Admin), your remaining Premium time is converted to the new rate. This means your renewal date will come earlier than usual – even in the same month.

Let me know if this helps 🙂

BittencourtSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts