Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Re: Something went wrong. Try again, or get help

Re: Something went wrong. Try again, or get help

Hi
I'm from Indonesia and also facing the same problem. I'm trying to subscribe Premium Family but Something went wrong that i get. I've tried with other cards which works fine but there is same problem. I've tried with incognito mode or other browser or clearing cache but still the same.
4 Replies

Hello @Bonteng!

In this case, I'd recommend you make sure to follow all of the steps provided in this Support article for more help. If that doesn't do the trick, it would be great if you could send me over a screenshot of any error messages you might be getting. Just make sure not to include any personal information in the screenshot 🙂

Keep me posted!

Jose_MSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

I've followed the steps, but it didnt works. 

Screenshot_2020-03-31-15-06-12-137_com.spotify.music.jpg

It's 2020 and I'm having the exact same problem. "Something went wrong. Try again, or get help." The "get help" link does not get you help, it just tells you to update your payment method, which is what I'm trying to do.

I got my credit card replaced. Netflix? No problem. Amazon? No problem. Steam? No problem. Spotify? ERROR. And now what? I'm supposed to do a bunch of legwork for the privilege of giving Spotify my money? How about no. Fix your BS.

Hey there @Zuben47!

Thanks for reaching out to us. We'll be happy to explain a bit more here.

We link our users to this support page so that they could check if their card meets all our requirements. 

Sometimes even if you're able to pay for other monthly subscriptions using that card, it this does not guarantee that you will be able to do so with Spotify because there might be differences in the requirements or in the bank's policies.

In these cases we can recommend using a different payment method or reaching out to the bank so that they would be able to help further.

Hope this info helps. Let us know if there's anything else we can do for you!

ElenaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts