Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Reactivating my premium account.

Reactivating my premium account.

Hello ! I was using Spotify Premium until yesterday. Well this morning actually. But I couldn't pay it since October. So today, it was put on pause until I could pay again. But, I canceled it to make sure I wouldn't get charged for the moment and also because I would be able to at least use Spotify free. But, my father told me he would pay it. But, since in July, I couldn't pay, I was charged twice in September, when I paid for the month. But, I wouldn't want to get charged twice again...or three times...

Should I take the risk, or go on my brother's family plan ?

1 Reply

Hi there @user-removed,

thanks for posting !

If you'd like to elaborate on the extra charges you got in the past and afraid to get again i would love the explain and answer your questions.

Your individual Premium subscription and the Family plan are two different types of Spotify subscription.

Being a part of the Family plan only requiers the added user to have an account which doesn't have to be Premium.

Meaning the owner and creator of the plan is the one paying while everybody on it enjoys Spotify Premium.

Make sure to read this info page on the Family plan to get a better idea of how it works.

Let me know if you have any further questions 

Suggested posts