Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Redeemable Giftcard Codes

Redeemable Giftcard Codes

Plan

Premium

Country

Germany

My Question or Issue

Hey there, I have a very specific issue at hand/request to make and if you guys were able to make something work for us, it would be immensely appreciated. Anyway, I read the community threads on how giftcards can only be redeemed in the country they have been purchased in. Is there a way to buy codes for different countries and gift it to people in said country despite me myself not being in the country in question? The reason why I am asking this is because I am, together with a few other people, the administrator of a discord server (online platform) with quite a few members and a voluntarily, non beneficial option for donations by our members. However we want to give 100% of these donations back to our community and since it mostly consists of teenagers and young adults we figured that getting a month of Spotify Premium would have the capability to make a lot of people very happy. Our so called "server" is focussed on the topic of mental health and we know that for a lot of our users music is a great if not the only escape from their partially really harsh reality, life circumstances or real world problems. We have accumulated quite some funds by now and would love to invest them in a Spotify Premium giveaway. We'd obviously gladly pay for any conversion rates or taxes on these purchases. We really just want to make it possible to pull this off without having to send actual money to people, but rather the codes for a monthly subscription. Now, since our members are from all around the world we'd really appreciate it if there were a way to do this so no matter where the chosen winner is from, they will receive this subscription without having to undergo any troubles. Kind regards 

ColourfulMusic

3 Replies

Customer Support should have an idea where you can make bulk purchases of gift cards. ๐Ÿ‘

I have been trying to reach out a couple of days now, but their chat with customers seems to be offline every time I check, sadly.

Hey there @ColourfulMusic,

Nice you have there - let's see how we can help! 

We advise you to take a look at this article that gives info on gift cards. You can jump to the section Can I purchase a B2B gift card order?. For further questions you can reach out to the emails address linked there.

We hope this sheds some light on the matter, keep us posted!

PetyaModerator

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

Suggested posts