Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Reedem gift cart when already Premium

Solved!

Reedem gift cart when already Premium

Hi all!

Today I reedem a gift card for 6 month of premium. Now, I was already a Premium user, and my last payment was made on 15th August (meaning that, 'till 15th Sept I should have been a premium user anyways).

I have two questions:

1) Do I have to cancel the montlhy auto-payment somehow?

2) Since I alraedy paid the premium until the 15th September, the six months of the gift card will start from the 16th September or from today?

Thanks!

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hello @Gesma94!

Thanks for reaching out! When you redeem your gift card you can continue using your account as always (you don't have to cancel your subscription) you will be charged again when your 6 month subscription ends.

If, for some reason, you're still being charged even having the 6 months of Premium, make sure to reach out and they'll be happy to give it back to you!

Also, your 6 month subscription, adds 6 extra months of Premium to your account from the last day you payed for, so you don't have to worry. If you redeem it now it will last the same as I'd you redeem it at the end of your subscription.

Hope this helps! Have a nice day 🙂

Jose_MSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hello @Gesma94!

Thanks for reaching out! When you redeem your gift card you can continue using your account as always (you don't have to cancel your subscription) you will be charged again when your 6 month subscription ends.

If, for some reason, you're still being charged even having the 6 months of Premium, make sure to reach out and they'll be happy to give it back to you!

Also, your 6 month subscription, adds 6 extra months of Premium to your account from the last day you payed for, so you don't have to worry. If you redeem it now it will last the same as I'd you redeem it at the end of your subscription.

Hope this helps! Have a nice day 🙂

Jose_MSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts