Premium

Country

uSA

Device

(iPhone X

Operating System

(iOS 10

My Question or Issue

my account was supposed to be switched to the family account months ago. Now I am getting billed monthly still. I need a 100% refund. 

2 Replies

Hi!

I'm sorry to hear that! You should contact Spotify Consumer Support filling this contact form.

If you receive an automated email that leads you back to the community or help pages, reply to it (even if it's from "no-reply") and one of the Spotify team members will get back to you as soon as possible.

Don't forget to check your Spam Box 😉

Hey there @ICEMANBRENT,

Thanks for posting about this here in the Community!

You mention being charged despite joining a Premium for Family plan. Keep in mind that when you join a plan, all subsequent payments on your account should be made by the plan's owner/manager. 

If you're still seeing charges despite joining a plan, it's possible that you have more than one account with us. We'd recommend taking a look at the steps in this Spotify Answer to locate it and cancel any subscriptions you have with these steps to avoid any further charges.

Further, we'd suggest taking a look at this support site article for more info regarding getting a refund.

Let us know how you get on! We'll be right here if you need more help.

Have a lovely day 🙂

KaterinaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself! 

Suggested posts