Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Refund, never subscribed to premium

Solved!

Refund, never subscribed to premium

My little sister tried to get the free spotify 30 day trial and it charged my card and she deleted the app, I would really appreciate a refund, money is tight and she didn't even use it 

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @Isabel26! Welcome to the Spotify Community 🙂

Something seems wrong here! If you get the 30 days free trial, you don't actually get charged anything, but if you did get charged, it probably was for another reason. Your sister might have upgraded the account to Spotify Premium, otherwise Spotify won't charge you. Anyway, to be eligible for a refund, you have to never have used premium (I think it's like this for you) and contact them before 14 days of the activation. However, I wouldn't go to contact them right away. Could you please go to spotify.com and log in to your account. Then click on your name and go to account overview. Could you please check if this box is checked.Check if Spotify premium is checkedCheck if Spotify premium is checked

Come back to us for further troubleshooting!
If you liked my post: Feed my ego with likes 😄
If this post has solved your issue: Please accept this as Solution
Music is a world within itself, it is a language we all understand. ~ Stevie Wonder

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hey @Isabel26! Welcome to the Spotify Community 🙂

Something seems wrong here! If you get the 30 days free trial, you don't actually get charged anything, but if you did get charged, it probably was for another reason. Your sister might have upgraded the account to Spotify Premium, otherwise Spotify won't charge you. Anyway, to be eligible for a refund, you have to never have used premium (I think it's like this for you) and contact them before 14 days of the activation. However, I wouldn't go to contact them right away. Could you please go to spotify.com and log in to your account. Then click on your name and go to account overview. Could you please check if this box is checked.Check if Spotify premium is checkedCheck if Spotify premium is checked

Come back to us for further troubleshooting!
If you liked my post: Feed my ego with likes 😄
If this post has solved your issue: Please accept this as Solution
Music is a world within itself, it is a language we all understand. ~ Stevie Wonder

Suggested posts