Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Refund

Refund

My sister ordered a spotify subscription, my card keeps getting charged!! I want my card removed and my money back.
1 Reply

Hi @Jwingate93

You'll need to first cancel the subscription to ensure that your card is no longer charged. If you no longer have no access to the account you'll need to reach out to Spotify Support.
https://support.spotify.com/account_payment_help/managing_payments/how-to-cancel-your-subscription/

Please be aware that refunds are given out strictly on a case-by-case basis, and there is never any guarantee of receiving one. With this in mind, if you would like to pursue a refund for your case you will want to reach out to Spotify Support so that they can look into your situation.

To contact support, please fill out the online contact form. If for whatever reason, you would prefer not to, or cannot use the form, support can also be reached on Twitter by reaching out to @SpotifyCares, or on Facebook by sending a message to the Spotify Cares Facebook page.

These are the best ways to contact Spotify but be aware there may be a slight delay to responses depending on the number of incoming support requests usually no longer than 72 hours (3 Days) You may also get an automated reply saying to check the community - we suggest you reply to this to ensure your ticket has been queued.

Suggested posts