Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Regalar Premium fuera de mi país

Regalar Premium fuera de mi país

Soy de México y tengo a un amigo fuera de mi país (España) y tengo ganas de regalarle un mes de Spotify Premium.

He buscado y no he encontrado Form alguna de hacerlo a si que preguntaré aquí. 

¿Hay forma de hacer lo que quiero hacer? 

4 Replies

Hey @Masterlok, and welcome to the community.

Hope you're doing great! 

I hope you don't mind me replying in English. 

Yes, if you'd like to treat someone else with a gift of Premium, you can purchase Gift Cards online for Spotify here. There's also more info on Gift Cards. if you'd like additional information here.

They may also sell Gift Cards at your local stores, but you may have to go in to double check. If you brought a gift card, and are having issues with anything, please let me know 🙂 

In the meantime, have a nice day!

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

@Billy-J wrote:

Yes, if you'd like to treat someone else with a gift of Premium, you can purchase Gift Cards online for Spotify here

Hello @Billy-J and thank you for your response. Indeed I have an issue. You gave me a link where in theory I would be able to purchase a Gift Card online. When I clicked on it the link sent me to a Spotify Spain page where it says how to get a (physical) Gift Card and how to use it. Of course if I where from Spain it would be my solution, the thing is that I'm not from Spain. I'm actually from Mexico and the gift cards from here in theory won't work on Spain  

Is there a way to me to pay a month for someone who's not in my country? But at the same time having it as a surprise, you know, the feelings.

P.S. Is the online gift card a thing only for the U.S? Because I've read of it in other pages but the links just won't work.

Again, thanks for your response and your time 🙂 

Hey @Masterlok.

Thanks for the info! 

What happens when you try to purchase a gift card online? Can you send me a screenshot of what you're seeing?

Let me know how this goes 🙂 

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Of course, this is what I see when I enter to the link that you gave me.

(They got in disorder, the order is 3 - 1 - 2)

Screenshot_20190117-234853.jpg
Screenshot_20190117-234825.jpg
Screenshot_20190117-234837.jpg

Suggested posts