Country

Portugal

Device

Huawei P10

Operating System

Android

My Question or Issue

Hey!

I've been using regular Spotify Premium for at least a year now and today my subscription ended. When I went to renew my subscription, for some reason, I was not eligible for the regular Spotify Premium (6,99€ p/month) anymore. Instead, I'm only eligible for Spotify Premium Family or Spotify Premium Yearly. I want to renew my current subscription and not get a new plan. Can you guys help me? Thank you. 

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi @98marcossilva,

thanks for the info !

Could you please visit your account overview page and let me know the current status of your account ?

Thanks for your patience 🙂

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Hi there @98marcossilva,

thanks for reaching out about this !

Could you please check out this page and let me know which subscriptions are shown ?

thanks 🙂

Hi @OneByBoo

All subscriptions are shown including the Regular Spotify Premium. But when I click on "Get Started" in the Individual Spotify Premium, it redirects me to the page in the image I attached. 

Screenshot_20200203_130315.jpg

Marked as solution

Hi @98marcossilva,

thanks for the info !

Could you please visit your account overview page and let me know the current status of your account ?

Thanks for your patience 🙂

Hi

It said that I needed to update my payment details. I hadn't updated them yet because I didn't want to mistakenly pay the wrong subscription. But when I clicked the link to update my payment details, instead of redirecting me to that page where I had to change into either Spotify Premium Family or Spotify Premium Yearly, it took me to a page where it charged me the 6,99€ of the Spotify Premium Individual and needed me to insert my payment details. So I guess it's solved. Thank you for your patience and help!🙂

Hey there @98marcossilva

Thanks for your patience and cheers for @OneByBoo!

We’re happy to hear this is now fixed for you. 

Feel free to post again if you need our help. 

Take care!

Suggested posts