Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Renewing Student Account With New University

Solved!

Renewing Student Account With New University

My student account expires January 21. I am trying to renew it with my new university as I've graduated from the old college and have transfered. I cannot find a way to contact Spotify about this and am only directed to the community for help. It shouldn't be as complicated to change this as Spotify makes it. Please help and thank you in advance.  

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @jason_mcmaster, help's here. 

When you register for a student discount, you register for one year at a time. This means that you'll be able to change the details when you renew the discount. You will get an email within one week from expiration, and from there you can follow the steps to re-verify your eligibility, but with the new university. We suggest that you wait until you get that email. 

Hope that helps 🙂

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hey @jason_mcmaster, help's here. 

When you register for a student discount, you register for one year at a time. This means that you'll be able to change the details when you renew the discount. You will get an email within one week from expiration, and from there you can follow the steps to re-verify your eligibility, but with the new university. We suggest that you wait until you get that email. 

Hope that helps 🙂

Suggested posts