Premium

Country

UK but in Switzerland 

Device

(iPhone, Macbook 

Operating System

iOS 10

My Question or Issue

I received a message saying payment had failed. I checked the account my subscription comes out of and there was money in there. Spotify never updated or took payment as it said. 

I logged into my profile to try & update the payment details so I can use my premium account again, it said payment failed. I've tried a debit card and credit card and neither is working. I've switched my account to UK and paid with a UK card and then the same with a Swiss account and swiss cards, neither is working. Can anyone help? 

Thanks so much 

Izzi 

1 Reply

Hey @Izzi_prichard, thanks for writing!

Since you mention that you're currently living in Switzerland, you'll need to change your country settings to Switzerland and update your payment method to one that's both registered in that country and meets the requirements that you'll find here (you can get in touch with your bank for additional info on that end).

In case your Swiss payment method meets all the requirements and you're still having issues, try updating your payment details from an incognito window on a computer using this link.

We hope this helps. Have an amazing day 🙂

Suggested posts