Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Resuscribe 3 months promotion

Solved!

Resuscribe 3 months promotion

Plan 

Premium 3 months promotion

Country

Colombia

Device

Xiaomi Redmi Note 5

Operating System

Windows 10

My Question or Issue

I can't resuscribe my account to premium 3 months promotion. I used this same promotion before, but I canceled the service on September 23. Now that they offer me the promotion again, I want to retake it, but it generates this error. 

spoti.PNG

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi @raulama1,

thanks for bearing with me !

Please reach out to support using this help page.

They will take a closer look at your account and help solving it.

Thanks for your patience 🙂

View solution in original post

12 Replies

Hi there @raulama1,

thanks for reaching out to the community !

Spotify's special offers are offered to new users trying the service for the first time.

Therefore, if you've used it before or tried to redeem the special offer you won't be eligible for it again.

This terms and conditions page gathers all information needed regarding the offer.

Hope this helps.

Let me know if you have any further questions 🙂

@OneByBoo Thanks for your answer.

However, the promotion to which I am trying to apply is not free. It is a 3 month promotion for the value of 1 month. I don't know if the terms and conditions are the same as what you mean.

https://www.spotify.com/co/legal/re-engagement-offer/ 

Hi @raulama1,

thanks for keeping me posted !

As the offer isn't available in my country i'm unable to open the link you provided.

For further clarification, please send any screenshots that describe the offer (make sure to hide any sensitive info when doing so).

On top of that, please let me know which type of subscriptions you've used on Spotify prior to trying this offer.

Thanks for your patience and cooperation 🙂

Hola. Gracias de nuevo por tu respuesta.

Estos son los términos y condiciones de la oferta a la cual quiero aplicar.

Con respecto a tu pregunta, nunca he recibido ninguna promoción diferente en Spotify. Solamente hice uso de esta misma promoción hace unos meses, desde el mes de Julio hasta Septiembre, fecha en la cual cancele la suscripción. En los términos y condiciones, nunca se menciona que no aplica para usuarios que hayan tomado esta misma promoción antes.

spoti.PNG

Hi @raulama1,

thanks for your patience !

I've had the issue checked again and currently this offer is available for all users except for users from India and Quebec - that means you should be eligible for it.

I would like you to visit this help page and use the steps provided on it to try and go through with the payment again.

Keep me posted 🙂

Hola @OneByBoo. . Gracias de nuevo por tu respuesta.

Ya había realizado los pasos que me recomendaste y volví a intentarlos, pero ninguno dio solución   😞

Intente en una ventana en modo incógnito, revise el país de la cuenta, etc.

¿Existe alguna manera de ponerme en contacto con alguien de soporte directamente? No he podido resolver este inconveniente y deseo adquirir la promoción.

Hi @raulama1,

I would have to ask a few more questions :

- How did you learn about the offer - have you seen it on the website or did you receive an email about it? 

- Is it possible for you to add screenshots so i can confirm it ?

Hola, muchas gracias por tu respuesta.

Por supuesto que si. La promoción la recibí por dos canales. Primero a mi correo personal y segundo cuando inicio la aplicación en mi teléfono también me muestra el enlace de la promoción.

Adjunto el correo recibido.

spoti.PNG

Hi @raulama1,

thanks for posting that !

Would you be able to confirm if your subscription was "Free" before October 19th, 2019?

Have you used the same payment after that time to subscribe?

Hola.

Mi anterior suscripción no fue gratis. Fue la misma promoción de 3 meses por valor de 1 mes.

Estuve suscrito desde 26 de Junio de 2019 hasta el 24 de septiembre de 2019. En esa fecha realicé la cancelación de la suscripción.

En esa fecha también use el mismo método de pago que estoy intentando usar ahora.

Gracias por tu colaboración.

Marked as solution

Hi @raulama1,

thanks for bearing with me !

Please reach out to support using this help page.

They will take a closer look at your account and help solving it.

Muchísimas gracias por tu colaboración.

Me ya me contacte con ellos y están revisando el caso. Parece que existe un bloqueo de la cuenta al realizar el pago.

🙂

Suggested posts