Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Rogers Premium Subscription ending

Solved!

Rogers Premium Subscription ending

Our Rogers Premium Subscription is ending, how do we go about keeping our Spotify account? We don't want to lose our downloaded music.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @dltaillefer,

Subscriptions and accounts are two different things. Your account will revert back to Spotify's Ad-based Free plan and will not be deleted.

There's, unfortunately, no way not to lose your downloaded music since it's a Premium-only feature, but you can upgrade to Premium again at https://spotify.com/premium and you'll then be able to download it again.

MaximSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey @dltaillefer,

Subscriptions and accounts are two different things. Your account will revert back to Spotify's Ad-based Free plan and will not be deleted.

There's, unfortunately, no way not to lose your downloaded music since it's a Premium-only feature, but you can upgrade to Premium again at https://spotify.com/premium and you'll then be able to download it again.

MaximSpotify Star

can we change it over to premium before the subscription ends to save our downloaded music?

Unfortunately not, you'll have to wait until your account has been downgraded from Premium.

MaximSpotify Star

Okay, I guess it’s a waiting game to see what happens. Rogers said when I sign up for premium under my original acct info all the music will come back. I find that hard to believe though. 

Thanks for your help. 

Suggested posts