Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Rogers subscription.

Solved!

Rogers subscription.

I am supposed to have premium through my rogers account.. but all of a sudden spotify stopped my premium. Why is this and how do i get it back.. my premuim is good until decemeber atleast thats what rogers told me.. so whats going on i want my premium not..

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey Miikey!

If you original payments were taken by Rogers then I am afraid you would need to reach out to the directly so they can look into this for you.

If the payments were taken directly from Spotify let me know and I will advise on what is best to do next.

If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution! If you like my post - Please add a Like! 

Robert_WRock Star 11
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Hey there! 

You can check your subscription on your Account Setting's Page. Click on the link below:

https://www.spotify.com/bg/account/overview/

On the right side of the page, you should see what subscription you have. To change your subscription, click "View Details". 

Let me know if you need more assistance! 

Ya i can see that.. but it only says "get premium" im supposed to already have it . It is good through my rogers until dec 1 17

Hey Miikey,

You might be subscribed to Spotify Premium with another email. Please check if you have another account.

Also, did you pay for premium using a gift card? 

Thank you! 

Marked as solution

Hey Miikey!

If you original payments were taken by Rogers then I am afraid you would need to reach out to the directly so they can look into this for you.

If the payments were taken directly from Spotify let me know and I will advise on what is best to do next.

If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution! If you like my post - Please add a Like! 

Robert_WRock Star 11
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts